Thursday, December 24, 2009

a christmas eve gift

One Mango Tree is really celebrating this Christmas. We hope that you are doing the same - cherishing the holiday season with your family and friends.

As a gift to you, our customers, we asked our tailors to share some thoughts on Christmas - how they'll be spending the holiday, and how it's different this year.

We caught Lucy on video giving thanks, and interviewed some of our other tailors too. Here's what they had to say.

A message from Lucy:

Lucy's Christmas message from amy karr on Vimeo.


And, to hear from our other staff, Amy went around the workshop right before the holiday vacation started and asked our tailors a few questions about how they'll be celebrating this year.

Apiyo Prisca
How will you spend Christmas this year?
I am going to spend it well and have a party with my family to celebrate. I will be cooking all day!

What is your New Years resolution?
I want to complete the house I have been building by having my job and working hard.

If you could pick one thing to have for Christmas, what would it be?
I would choose happiness!


Adong Kevin
How will you spend Christmas this year?
I want to spend Christmas with my new baby and my family, we go to church and celebrate in our community.

What is your New Years resolution?
I want to start saving for the future to get a house for my family and plan for the future.

If you could pick one thing to have for Christmas, what would it be?
I would choose lasting peace in our community and happiness for my family and friends.




Akanyo Margret
How will you spend Christmas this year?
I will be cooking Irish potatoes and chicken for my family.

What is your New Years resolution?
I want happiness for the year.

If you could pick one thing to have for Christmas, what would it be?
Happiness and peace for my children.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails